You dont deserve me
Used to think you were the one
Yeah the only one
Used to think we’d never part
I laid my heart
In your empty hands
Thinkin’ they were strong
Now I know that I was wrong
You don’t deserve me – no you don’t
You don’t deserve me-and I won’ t
Waste no more tears
Waste no more thoughts
Thinkin’ bout what could have been
You don’t deserve me – no you don’t
You don’t deserve me-so I won’ t
Give you my tears
Give you my thoughts
Because you do not deserve
someone like me
Oh boy, you took the very best
And just dropped the rest
My heart broke without a sound
Without a beat
When it touched the ground
You let me fall and I fell
But I learned the lesson well
And I know you ll never find someone like me
Yeah the only one
Used to think we’d never part
I laid my heart
In your empty hands
Thinkin’ they were strong
Now I know that I was wrong
You don’t deserve me – no you don’t
You don’t deserve me-and I won’ t
Waste no more tears
Waste no more thoughts
Thinkin’ bout what could have been
You don’t deserve me – no you don’t
You don’t deserve me-so I won’ t
Give you my tears
Give you my thoughts
Because you do not deserve
someone like me
Oh boy, you took the very best
And just dropped the rest
My heart broke without a sound
Without a beat
When it touched the ground
You let me fall and I fell
But I learned the lesson well
And I know you ll never find someone like me
Yes you!
No comments:
Post a Comment