
Loneliness
is part of me now
I dont like it to be this way
Its not something that i want
But maybe
Its just something that i need
I dont have friends
I dont have loves
maybe
This is the best for me
ma,
You always look down at me
You never think I'am clever
You never think I'am smart
You always told me that i have no feelings
You talk something about me that never true
You never know about me mum
You never know about me.
Ma,
Thanks for everything that you have done for me
Sorry for all the hard work to gives us food, shelter.
All the money, the trust that you gave me
I never misuse it mum
I just hope you realise that.
Mum,
I never talk back when you shout at me
I always do all the house work so that you can come home and be happy
I always study hard to get an A
Just for you mum
I always stay at home
I never jalan2 and finish my money like what you accused me
I tried the best to be the best of me
To be the best person to you
To be the best person to Allah
But mum,
When you get back from your work
You still with your thoughts of me
You still dont think i'am clever
You still dont think I'am smart
You still look down at me
You said I never thankful for everything I had
But I started to wonder
maybe you are true mum
maybe I'am not thankful
For all this
I still feel emptiness in me
For all this
Now I know how money can't really buy anything
Oh God,
Forgive me for not be thankful
Forgive me to feel this way
Ya Allah,
Help and lead me to the right path
Forgive me for all the sins that I've done
mum,
Maybe you forget
I always love you mum
I do have feelings
Its not your money that I craving for
Its your love
Maybe you cant give your love
But please stop accusing me
Stop think of something that I'am not
Please do appreciate everything I do for you like how I appreciate everything you do for me
That's all I ask from you mum
No matter what
I always always always want you to know
I do have feelings
I do always love you
No comments:
Post a Comment